Aloha

Welcome to My life, where anything can happen....NOT!! =D
You never know what you may find here, I mean it!
So get ready ;D

Monday, March 22, 2010

DJ Ashba

Gosh, I am in love with him! <3
Since I went to G'n'R concert I cant stop but feel that I was very lucky. I am so glad I could see them alive, and nothing against Slash, who is f*ckin' perfect. But the concert was fantastic, Axl kicked some ass. And DJ, you can see right? He was freakin' amazing.
Then, after that of course I was browsing his -everything I could find- facebook!
I found many pics of him and his girlfriend Nicole!
She is just too gorgeous! Really~


So take a look and tell me, if this isnt the most weird/cute/gorgeous/awsome couple ever?
My first thought was "Holy shit, they're too different."
And thats the fun about it!
Meant to be together....? Definetly!



Who is to say otherwise?

1 comment:

  1. Hello mistress :D
    Your blog is cool, but only talks about rock. :S
    My blog talks about Soccer, and i think u don't like this, right ?

    Kisses, we (CNA sutudents 'New in tune' 1) love you :B

    ReplyDelete